For your convenience this information is also available on mobile devices.
Contacting Inn On The Beach in Pass-A-Grille Florida:
1401 Gulf Way St Pete Beach, Florida 33706
Network Name at the Inn is Innternetonthebeach
No password is required
If you are not able to locate this network on your device, please let us know. Our private units may have different network and password requirements. If we didn't provide this information to you at check-in, please ask at the office for instructions.
Between 9am and 5pm every day, you need a permit. Come see us in the office and we will provide one if you need it.
Coffee is brewing there every day shortly after 7am.
- Shaner's Land and Sea Market is a neighborhood grocery store/deli on the corner of 20th Ave and Pass-a-grille Way, 6 blocks north of the Inn. Its open every day until 7pm and has all the basics, plus some great items to cook on the grill. Wine and beer are also sold there.
- For fresh seafood to cook on the grill, you can't beat the Fish Market at Merry Pier, 8th Ave and Pass-a-grille Way.
- Two traffic lights north of the Don Cesar (the "Pink Palace" about a mile north of us) is Dolphin Village Shopping Center, with Publix grocery store, among other shops. They are open 730am till 10pm daily.
- The Beach Trolley goes directly from Pass-a-grille to downtown St Pete. There is a stop on our block, just before 15th Ave, on Gulf Way. Timetables and brochures are in the rack in the coffee area.
- BATS Taxi, the local St Pete Beach taxi service 727-367-3702
- You can rent bikes (beach cruisers) from the Merry Pier, at 8th Ave and Pass-a-grille Way - great way to explore Pass-A-Grille!