Inn on the Beach is committed to the safety and well being of our guests and staff while we all weather the COVID health crises. As a small hotel directly on the Pass-a-Grill beach, we are able to mitigate associated risks while providing a restful respite from the concerns we are experiencing. Our Florida hotel is built on an open plan allowing all rooms direct access to the exterior without the need to pass through enclosed common areas.
The public beach across the street is following social distancing guidelines which allow guests to enjoy the waters of the Gulf safely. In addition, we have implemented the following comprehensive cleaning and disinfection protocols to provide for everyone’s well being.
- All rooms are rigorously cleaned and disinfected including all surface disinfection and the use of ozone machines to sterilize the rooms prior to guest arrivals.
- Our open-air common areas benefit from sea air and sunlight, are regularly disinfected and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Our new housekeeping guidelines provide for minimal traffic protecting guest environments while maintaining the highest standards.
- Our breakfast services have been adapted to provide for the security and wellbeing of guests while maintaining all benefits.
- Our staff adheres to safety guidelines regarding the use of gloves and masks, and practices social distancing with guests.
- We also practice regular hand-washing inline with CDC guidelines.
All local eateries and supermarkets are open for business in their outdoor dining areas and for takeout. In addition, each room is self-sufficient with its own kitchenette allowing for guests to prepare food or enjoy takeout in the comfort of their own private space. The Visit St.Pete Beach/Clearwater website is updated regularly on openings in the area.
We look forward to welcoming you to our seaside paradise for some well-deserved relaxation.